Dry skin is the most widely known to chip off and flake out. Especially during the winters, when the air is extremely dry and tends to extract the moisture from the skin. It is very important to keep the hydration in check and your skin well moisturized. We researched all the factors that affect the hydration of skin and how you can revitalize your skin cells by effectively providing it with the necessary moisture. So without any further delay, let’s jump right into it.
Reasons for the loss of moisture
Moisture from the skin can be lost due to a number of reasons. Some of these include:
- Environmental disturbances such as dry air, humidity or pollution
- Exposure to excessive sunlight
- Exposure to free radicals or oxidants that rupture the skin cells and cause their moisture to leak out
- Excessive use of mattifying products can also make skin dry
- Uptake of less water content leads to deficiency of moisture content in the skin cells
- Intake of high caloric fatty diet
Why moisturization is necessary for dry skin
For dry skin, moisturization is extremely important and beneficial. If you don’t moisturize it regularly, the growth of your cells will be slowed and tampered. Sometimes, lack of hydration leads to shrinkage of skin cells which is one of the prime reasons for the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It may also lead to dark spots in the under eye and chin areas. To avoid all these conditions from occurring, I suggest you try out the best Korean face moisturizer for dry skin. Korean products never disappoint the users with their results and this product is one of those amazing formulations. It will help in fulfilling all the requirements of your skin cells and make it look soft and supple.